Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Greetings All

What a support group I am blessed with.  

Thank you all for the E-mails, Cards, Medical connections, rides to appointments to name a few of the wonderful things all my family and friends have done for me. Your phone calls and E-mails are welcome anytime if  I don't answer I will get back to you when I'm ready otherwise that's why my wife "Super Anna Banana" created this blog so everyone could keep up with latest. 

The fight has been tough and is only going to get tougher good thing I'm a tough guy and ready to beat this cancer. Some days I feel bad other days I feel good, its a day to day thing and that's how I am approaching it.

Thank you all,

Big B

5 comments:

Raider Nation said...

Yo!

Big B! Hoag is the place! It's built to survive an 8.0 earthquake, I've toured the foundation isolators - big wafer like rubber sheets with metal between them. Corinne spent a week there with an ocean view before spawning our super kid Shane.

Raider Fans deserve the best, like victories over the full divison, home and away, this season in route to the playoffs. We need you at full strength for the season, I'm confident in your push to make that happen!

Your blog is cool! I like the BBC, I always get my news there (international), now I can get the local items of importance too!

Digging it!

Tommorow the glorious sun will rise above the

RAIDER NATION

mike nelson said...

Brian,
I'm an old fart and I'm trying to "BLOGG" for the first time.
So be patient-patient

mike nelson said...

B,
I think I have this BLOGG thing under control! You're next-get that damn "C" under control
Mike

Linda H said...

Brian and Ana, I have never met you guys, but feel that I know you both, as Jan must feel about my kidletts. I want you to know that every day I get done with work around noon, and would be honored to help with anything I can, appointments, etc. I mean this with all sincerity! Jan can give you my phone number/email information. So now that I am an official team member, let me introduce myself :)

Linda Hadman-friend of Jan and now yours too, and may I add happy to be back in San Clemente...nice and close by!

Love,

Linda

TEAM HOGAN said...

Thanks Linda (friend of Jan's) for the support!