Friday, June 20, 2008

blood test ok

Brian's blood test this AM was consistent to the one he took on Wednesday so we're set for chemo on Monday. The Dr said the chemo will help with some of the pain he's experiencing as it will break-down this sucky cancer. 

We're scheduled to spend the night down in Rancho Santa Fe this weekend at Casa Hogan. The Dr said a swim the pool will help loosen him up and cool off in this heat. I bought him a cute long-sleeved Quicksilver rash guard for the pool.

Two months ago today we flew home from Paris & Ireland without a clue of what was brewing inside of Brian. Its crazy what life throws at you.

Sobering a message to everyone: Never take your health for granted!

Love, Team Hogan


2 comments:

Gramma Janie said...

Brian, So I need to send a few bees to sting you, or John knows a few good poison oak patches to walk through.. it is always a news item that gives us insight and hope for more to come.. have a great time at the southern ranch this weekend, and yes, I don't take my health or anyones for granted, as we all are just visiting here on earth and we are blessed to see the sun shine each day of our lives.. Hugs, Jan

JohnSherwood said...

Hey Brian - I just received your blog info. I'm glad I can keep tabs on your progress now.

I pray that God will give you strength and peace while you fight the good fight. Stay strong. It looks like you have a good support system, especially your wife (what a star)

Take care buddy

Regards,

John Sherwood